Saturday, February 18, 2006

Take back the night!

Although I strive to agree with my good friend Paulybones, I just can't concur with his opinion that a flat tire is "one of the most powerless feelings ever." Slashed or punctured, hacked or pierced, a flat tire just doesn't equate to rape (sorry, I don't see any similarities, not one) or the "cruel world" of starving children in Sally Struther's third world country of the month.

If you did in fact feel powerless, Paul, we should enable and embolden you to, well, take back the night. A few suggestions on how to do so can be found here and here.

Now as for who may have slashed your tire, might I suggest that the police visit a certain mother who was a little angry over her daughter's B+?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?