Sunday, May 06, 2007

Please take Lohan seriously...she is getting classier

In a plea to be taken seriously, Lohan released the following statement: "I don't think there has been a role for an actress like this movie was for me in so long. At first I was like, 'I can't do this, I'm getting my legs cut off. I don't want to look like that in scenes, I want to look decent.' But that was just me being young and stupid. And I have my first sex scene in it, which I always said I wouldn't do. I wanted to do this movie so people can see that I'm a f**king actress and I've been doing it forever and it's about time people see that. It felt so good to really act. I just pray people won't rip me apart for it, and be negative. The thing with the press, and why they need to leave me the f**k alone for a little bit, is because I don't want that distracting from my work. I want to get a nomination. I want to win an Oscar. I want to be known for more than, like, going out. For being the 'party girl'. I hate that. I bust my ass when I'm filming and when I have time off, yeah, I like to go out and dance."

Ahhh, reminiscent of a young Ms. Streep. F**k yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?