Wednesday, May 17, 2006

oh, snap

I was listening to WPLJ while driving to work this morning and was lucky enough to be stuck in traffic just long enough to hear the morning show's interview with Teri Hatcher. Normally I don't pay a bit of attention to ole Ms. Hatcher (although her nipples got my attention) and don't plan on reading her book (which, by the way, is on the New York Times best seller list). But the following exchange (not a precise quote) did get my attention and give me a good laugh, at Ryan Seacrest's expense.

[ommited babble]
Todd Pettengill: I'd like to date you.
Teri Hatcher: Aww that's so sweet
TP: That is if you're still dating morning show DJs
Teri Hatcher: [immediate tone change] I was never dating a morning show DJ.

Poor Ryan.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?