Monday, March 13, 2006

But Spring Break is my favorite holiday

I am on Spring Break. It will be two weeks of sleeping late, bumming around, getting drunk, (solo), buying clothes, and seeing movies. Who could ask for anything better? The Pot thinks my Spring Break didn't start until today, even though this past Friday was my last day of school. In a way, he is correct. I think he is being persnicketily technical. But he has many weird quirks and rules like that. I am so much more of a realist. In the practical world, my Spring Break began right after school on Friday. I am nothing if not practical.

Anywho, my spring break won't solely consist of living the life of Truman Capote. I also intend to learn a thing or two. Starting here. Who knew so much money is sitting beneath Manhattan? This will be good if I ever go on Jeopardy, which is becoming an increasingly nagging thought lately. I may have to wait until Alex Trebek retires.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?