Monday, February 20, 2006

What do Kevin Federline and Nick Lachey have in common

They are both ridiculous.

Mr. Britney Spears Ready for Backlash: (from Fox News)

Kevin Federline is ready for a backlash over his brand-new role as white-boy rapper.

"'He hates his children, he treats his wife like dirt, he gets high all day,'" he said, quoting his critics. "If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it?"

He has released his single "PopoZao" on his Web site. It got 2 million hits in eight days, he said, which proves there's interest.

He plans to release his debut album by this spring, but without featuring his wife on the album, said Federline, 27.

"We have collaborated," he said. "But I'm not going to put the songs on this album because it's like, 'Respect me first; then I'll show you what I've done with my wife.'"

Hey, Kevin, how bout we don't respect either of you. I'm willing to bet the only person in the Federline household with less talent than Britney is Kevin.

Not to be outdone, though, an almost as talentless Nick Lachey is seeking spousal support (a/k/a alimony) from his estranged wife, Jessica Simpson. Nick also wants Jessica's jewelry. Read more here, including the somewhat unbelievable fact that Jessica made ab out $30 million last year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?